Friday, April 4, 2008

Footprints in the Sand. . .Colorado Style



I always expect analogies from God while in His nature. As I went for a solo snowshoe outing over spring break, I was asking God where my analogy was. A few minutes later I saw to sets of footprints (snowshoe tracks) in the snow. I tried to capture it in my first picture, which unfortunately did not turn out. It reminded me of the poem, "Footprints in the Sand" and I laughed. Of course, CO style is more like "Snowshoes in the Snow" and I could visualize God walking along side me. At times I would have a conversation with him and other times it was comfortable silence. It was fun having him along on my hike.
The last two pictures were attempts of being artsy with a self portrait and foot shot! All taken for your viewing enjoyment, ha!

2 comments:

I Believe in a Peaceful World! How about You? said...

Nice to meet you. My name is Lauro, I´m from brazil. I would like to make new friends, and also improve my english. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care...

Bye, bye

Lauro

I Believe in a Peaceful World! How about You? said...

Nice to meet you. My name is Lauro, I´m from brazil. I would like to make new friends, and also improve my english. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care...

Bye, bye

Lauro