Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis the Season


Winter bliss is here and much snow has been taken advantage of between snowshoeing, inclining and snowboarding. I have spent some good time with friends, enjoying good meals (it was brought to my attention that I make friends with great cooks! It works out quite well for me), fun movies and great books.

I just started a new job yesterday and it's always a huge step for me to try new things. Yet, I still manage to step into the change and survive, and even grow! Imagine, God teaching me new things through hardship. Can anyone relate? Ha! I am a survivor and I will continue to do so and maybe even find some fun in the process.

I'm growing up with a full time, five days a week job that includes good benefits! Crazy and I still have my humor, so I can't grow up too much, eh?

No comments: